23. januar 2012

Paradise Hotel '12

Well, tonight i will submit to the huge pressure, which has been laying on me for years.  This evening at 22 o' clock, i will tune in on tv3, for the Danish Paradise Hotel season 2012. 
I have never seen a minute of this 'show' before, and i'm not sure if i'm looking forward or if i'm frightened. 

There has been a lot of talking about this program the past years, and as i like to discuss, it has annoyed me, that i, at no time, has been able to join the discussion. This has to end. 
For my own consciences sake, i have made a 'cover' of why i'm doing this to my self. By hearing about all these stupid people, hearing them messing up sayings, and just really ruin the language, i figured that i probably wouldn't get smarter by watching this, but! I have to keep up with society, and be informed of what is. I doubt that i'm gonna see more than this one episode, ever. But then at least i can say that i have tried. And i can finally criticize the 'show', without being shut upped with ''You have never watched Paradise Hotel. You don't know how awesome it is!'' 

But having seen the competitors of this years Paradise Hotel (DK), i think i will survive this one episode, just watching the guys. Not the blond ones though. Whats up the paw dude?





But, btw, were are the gingers? And where the f*ck are the wayfarers? This already lower my expectations.  

MONDAINEGIANTSIZE

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar